Looking for a Physiotherapist
Looking for a physiotherapist? — You are in the right hands at Physioplus
- Our experience is our advantage- with over 25 years of clinical experience working with specialists and following best practice we will provide you with the right treatment and the best outcome. We provide hands on help and education to help you move well and stay well.
- Focused on Professional Service- As clinic owners and local residents we aim to build professional relationships with patients and doctors in our community. We develop treatment plans to meet individual goals and communicate progress to referring doctors.
- Quality Facilities- Our upmarket clinic is located at 809 Fairfield Road at the corner of Blanshard Street. We have street level disabled access, private treatment rooms, onsite gym for exercise classes and access to a 25m pool in the adjacent Parkside Resort.
- Worksafe BC Accredited Provider- We have invested in the facilities, registrations, insurances and systems required to provide care for patients injured at work.
- More Services & Quality Facilities- We offer Hyrotherapy, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Exercise Classes and Specialized Services including Woman’s Health and treatment of Vertigo. We have a special interest in prehab and rehab of joint replacements. Our Kinesiologist provides rehab exercise for complex and chronic conditions including ICBC claims. We offer direct billing for insured patients and ICBC and WCB claims.
Move Well and Stay Well with the help of experienced professionals at Physioplus
Orthopedic Physiotherapy: Our Experience- Your Advantage
We have extensive experience in Orthopaedic physiotherapy having worked closely with Orthopaedic surgeons in private hospitals and clinics in Australia and here in Victoria at VIHA outpatient clinics and ReBalance with the PROM’s study on outcomes after arthroplasty.
We believe our clinical specialization and quality facilities with the onsite gym and pool access at the adjacent Parkside Resort will improve clinical outcomes and our patients satisfaction.
As clinic owners we are focused on delivering professional services.
Our Physiotherapists understand Orthopaedics-the Orthopaedic procedures, the importance for post op protection and graded rehabilitation following current protocols.
We focus on function through manual therapy, exercise and education- traditional Physiotherapy that delivers results and value for patients.
We look forward to working with you and your patients.
Ross Baines & Christine Morrison- PhysioPlus- Downtown Victoria